Christians Against Poverty
Christians Against Poverty (CAP) is an award winning charity offering a budgeting and debt counselling service including free home visits. The service is particularly helpful for people who would benefit from free home visits.
Clients set up a CAP account and use our service to pay all or some of their bills and debts with one regular payment. Each client is offered a volunteer befriender who will help them to get used to budgeting and paying into their CAP account. The CAP team will negotiate affordable payments with each creditor and support clients until they are debt free.
We help anyone regardless of faith, religion, age, gender, race or sexual orientation.
This service can support clients with:
- Debt advice and help with money
Who to contact
- 0800 328 0006 or 07564258839 0800 328 0006 or 07564258839
- Scan to visit this website
- Islington Debt Centre in partnership with Kings Cross Church (KXC)
178 Pentonville Road
- N1 9NJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Phone: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm / To book an appointment please call free on 0800 328 0006