Asthma Self-Management Programme for Young People (ASMP)
Whittington Health is launching a new programme to support young people aged 14-17 to develop skills to self-manage their asthma.
The course aims to help young people:
- Learn new skills to manage their asthma as they become more independent
- Build confidence and help them realise they can still be what they aspire to be!
- Meet other young people and share experiences
- Develop leadership skills
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Asthma Self-Management Team
- 020 7527 1214 020 7527 1214 07747 564076 07747 564076
45 White Lion Street
- N1 9PW
- Cost Details
- Who is this service for?
- 14-17 year olds; volunteers: 16-21
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required