Highbury Roundhouse Services for Children and Young People
Highbury Roundhouse provides a range of activities for children and young people aged 0 -21 years old. Highbury Roundhouse provides a thriving under 5’s projects for parents and carers including stay and play, dance, drama and music classes.
Highbury Roundhouse runs five after-school clubs in Islington. These are based at Hanover Primary School (provides a walk over service to St John the Evangelist), Yerbury Primary School, COLAi.
It also runs holiday playschemes at Hanover Primary School and Yerbury Primary School.
A range of other out of school classes are also available such as drama, dance, karate, jiu jitsu, pilates, line dancing and yoga.
It also runs a thriving Youth Club which includes a range of activities, training opportunities, residential trips and support to local young people aged 11 to 19 years. Please visit our website for projects/class times and booking information.
Who to contact
- 020 7359 5916 020 7359 5916
- Scan to visit this website
71a Ronalds Road
- N5 1XB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Office: Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm; Holiday playscheme: Runs all school holidays expect Christmas from 9am to 5pm; Youth Club: Thursday from 6-8.30pm; Under 5's Projects including stay and play sessions: see website for details.
- Session Information
Playschemes in Easter 2022 take place at Hanover School and Aubert Court.
- Cost Details
- Holiday Playscheme: £17.80 per day (£16.80 siblings). Some reduced rates for families in need. A limited number of free places for vulnerable children by practitioner referral.
- Who is this service for?
- Holiday playscheme: Children aged 4.5 to 13 years old; Youth Club: young people aged 11 to 19 years. Baby and toddler classes are also available to both childminders and parents.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- How will you support my child?
Our setting welcomes children with SEND and we are committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 16/02/2023 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report