St Andrew's (Barnsbury) CE Primary School
St Andrew's School is a mixed voluntary aided school. Voluntary aided schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Authority. Governors of voluntary aided schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3606
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: 19 Oct at 11.00am and 2 Nov at 2.00pm (or by appointment at other times)
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.25pm (Reception); 8.55am-3.30pm (all other year groups)
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? No
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (Sep-16)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access, accessible toilets
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: 0.326
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Felicity Djerehe, Head Teacher
- 020 7837 4049 020 7837 4049
- Scan to visit this website
- N1 0LB
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.55am to 3.25pm (Reception); 8.55am to 3.30pm (All other year groups)
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions