Bright Start Islington - Breastfeeding Support Group Moreland
Free in-person breastfeeding support group. Meet other local breastfeeding mums and share tips, feelings and any worries, with experienced breastfeeding supporters on hand for information and support. Booking not required, but places are limited due to Covid-19.
For alternative support arrangements, call Islington Breastfeeding Peer Support Service on 020 3316 8439 and leave a message, or email.
For urgent or wider health concerns contact midwifery or health visiting teams. Outside office hours the National Breastfeeding Helpline is open 9.30-9.30 every day on 0300 100 0212.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Islington Breastfeeding Support Team
- 020 3316 8439 020 3316 8439
- Scan to visit this website
- Moreland Children's Centre
2 Gard Street
- EC1V 8BX
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Thursdays, 9.30-11am (drop in). No sessions during the Christmas holiday, 22 December 2022 to 3 January 2023.
- Who is this service for?
- Families with babies