Providing a warm, safe and loving environment with stimulating and educational activities. I am an ex-nurse and have experience in raising my own children and subsequently caring for my two lovely grandchildren. Outings to local drop-in groups, children's centres, library and parks.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Christine Hemmingway
- Contact Position
- 07913 062 329 07913 062 329
- N7 7RL
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm. Flexible.
- Cost Details
- Not specified. Please ask. I accept childcare vouchers and tax-free childcare payments.
- Pets (childminders)
- Has a cat
- Pick up (schools)
- Whitehall Park
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding (15 hours)
- 3 & 4 year old funding (30 hours)
- Tax-free childcare
- Vacancy information
- no vacancies
- How will you support my child?
My childminding setting welcomes children with Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) and I am committed to working with parents and other professionals to provide good inclusive practice. My Islington Area SENCO provides me with support, advice and training regarding children with SEND. Parents are encouraged to speak to me about the needs of their child in order to assess and plan what is required.
- Inspection Outcome
Inspection Outcome Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 18/03/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report