St Joseph's Catholic Primary School and Nursery
St Joseph's School is a mixed voluntary-aided school. Voluntary schools are schools set up by religious or voluntary bodies and maintained by the Local Education Authority. Governors of voluntary schools have additional responsibilities including setting admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/3483
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: Contact the school to arrange a tour
- School start and finish times: 8.55am (soft start from 8.40am)-3.15pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes (from 7.30am)
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes (until 6.00pm)
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Bronze Award (Jul-17)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair access to ground floor and accessible toilets, lift access
- Distance of last pupil admitted under final criterion (distance) in Sept 2021: 0.419 miles
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Clare McFlynn, Executive Head Teacher; Angela Noronha, Head of School
- 020 7272 1270 020 7272 1270
- Scan to visit this website
- N19 5NE
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 8.55am to 3.15pm
- Who is this service for?
- Church schools are set up by a religious body, and set their own admission requirements usually prioritising active members of their religion over those who are not. See the Primary School brochure or approach the school for further information.
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions