Muslim Welfare House
Serving hot meals and ready meals in and around Islington.
- We also give out a huge amount of home food and snacks including vegetables and fruit and canned food. Please get in touch or see website for details.
- Mostly serving people living in or around Islington, but anyone in need is more than welcome.
Education, training & employment.
- life skills
- several indoor and outdoor sports activities.
To provide best practice social, educational and training centres sensitive and complimentary to cultural diversity, geared to fulfilling the needs of marginalised and ethnic communities in line with our dedication to serving the community across the UK. We accomodate educational, social, and welfare needs, with a focus.
To help promote awareness and understanding of Islamic beliefs, practices and culture-linking with mainstream providers and other; including voluntary, organisations to facilitate better mutual understanding and provision.
Who to contact
- 020 7263 3071 020 7263 3071
- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muslim Welfare House
- Scan to visit this website
Muslim Welfare House,
Rear of 233 Seven Sisters Road
- N4 2DA
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- 24th April to 23rd May 2020, warm take away meal provided daily at 6pm.
- Additional Languages