Robert Blair School
Robert Blair School is a mixed community school, which means that it is financed by public money and managed by the Local Authority, which also sets the admission requirements.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
- DfE Code: 206/2515
- Number of places available in reception class: 30
- Visiting dates: Please contact the school to arrange a tour or visit.
- School start and finish times: 9.00am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? Yes
- Does the school have a nursery class? Yes
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (Sep-19)
- Accessibility: Wheelchair ramps to ground floor only. First and second floors are only accessible by stairs.
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2021: 1.342 miles. See this school's Cut Off Distance Map 2021-22
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Michelle Bahn, Head Teacher
- 020 7607 4115 020 7607 4115
- Scan to visit this website
- N7 9QJ
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Opening times: 9.00am – 3.30pm. Breakfast club 8.00am – 9.00am. After-school club until 6.00pm
- Can I refer myself?
- Referral not required
- Referral Details
Contact School Admissions, Upper Street, London, N1 1XR, 020 7527 5515 or go online to www.islington.gov.uk/admissions