Whitehall Park Primary School
Whitehall Park is a mixed Free School. Free Schools are independently managed, all ability schools funded by the government. They are run on a not-for-profit basis and the governing body sets its own admission criteria.
All schools are inspected regularly by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills). To see the latest report about this school go to www.ofsted.gov.uk
Book a prospective parents tour:
- DfE Code: 206/2000
- Number of places available in reception class: 60
- Visiting dates: For visiting dates, please check our Admissions page on our school website.
- School start and finish times: 8.55am-3.30pm
- Does the school have two-year-old provision? No
- Does the school have a nursery class? No
- Does the school have a breakfast club? Yes (from 7.45am)
- Does the school have any after-school childcare? Yes
- Does the school have a uniform? Yes
- Is the school recognised as a 'Healthy School'?: Yes, Silver Award (2018-2020)
- Accessibility: Fully accessible building
- Last pupil admitted under distance criterion in Sept 2021: Does not apply
- Calculate your home to school distance
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Helen Tyler, Head Teacher
- 020 7561 0113 020 7561 0113
- Scan to visit this website
106 Hornsey Lane
- N6 5EP
Time / date details
- Opening times/date
- Monday to Friday, 8.55am to 3.30pm; Breakfast Club: 7.45am; After School Club: 3.30-6pm
- Who is this service for?
- Primary aged children, 4 to 11 years.
- Referral Details
Please see website for details