Islington Stroke Service
A community based project for stroke survivors and their families and friends.
The project runs a number of different services:
- ANS: advocacy, navigation and support. This service aims to ensure that the needs of the individual are met as much as possible. Assistance can be given in completing forms e.g for benefits; being referred to other services; advocating when appropriate etc.
- Outreach: Any stroke survivor who is unable to attend either of the clubs can be visited at home by volunteers, students or staff.
- Annual reviews
- Carers' Quarterly Support Groups
Who to contact
- 020 7561 5269 020 7561 5269
- Manor Gardens Centre Stroke Service
- Scan to visit this website
Manor Gardens Centre
6-9 Manor Gardens
- N7 6LA
- Additional Languages